So according to that announcement the beta testing of of jio phone started on 15 August 2017 . This, of course, does not mean the handset has been released in the market, only that Reliance Jio has made it available to a selected group of users to test it out before its public release in September - the phone is being beta tested by Jio employees for now. The Jio Phone beta trials will allow the company to identify and iron out software and hardware issues before it goes in the hands of consumers in September . Hence it is concluded that jio phone is not still available for all indian customers . So customers would be able to buy jio phone after the completion of beta testing of jio when jio phone will launch for all indian customers . And jio phone will available for all indian customers on 24 August 2017 .
Online Booking Of Jio Phone :- From 24 August 2017 , when the jio phone will available to book for all indian customers then the customers will able to book or order their jio phone online through official website of Jio jio.com or jiofreephone.org. as follows :-
* Visit official website of the phone jio.com or jiofreephone.org.
* As the online registration starts, Image/Button will be displayed on homepage.
* Click on to JIO Free Mobile Phone Registration/ Pre Booking Button.
* Fill up your credentials and other required information such as contact number, address etc. asked in above form . In form after selecting individual costumers will able to book only one jio phone and after selecting business customers will able to book more than one jio phone .
* Pay the security deposit of Rs 1,500 via debit/credit card or opt for net banking. Itbis not necessary to pay money at the time of booking you can pay money at the time of delivery .
* The Jio Phone will be booked. The delivery will be made on 'First Come First Serve' basis
For More Details Visit :- Step By Step Procedure To Book Jio Phone .
Offline Booking Of Jio Phone :- From 24 August 2017 , when the jio phone will available to book for all indian customers then the customers will able to book or order their jio phone
on offline mode also through visiting as follows :-
* By using Aadhaar, one person will be allowed to get only one unit across the country (one Jio Phone per Aadhaar number).
* After providing your Aadhaar details, your information will be uploaded into the centralized software which will assign you a token number.
* This number will be required at the time of phone delivery.