12. IES - India Engineering Service
11. LNAT - National Admissions Test of Law
10. CCIE - Cisco Certified Inter - Marketing ExpertThrough this exam Cisco systems certify the skills of the ones selected in the exam of planning , operatinf, troubleshooting tough network facilities. Now qualifyng for this examnation is not an easy task at all. According to Cisco out of all the engipeers appearing for this test. Only 3% students are selected and certified. The candidates have to go through two step exam, of whch the first part is a written test lastng for two hours with 90 to 110 questions. One requires to pay $350 for registration of the first half and thevgood part about this half is that the results are immediately declared the candidate has passed or not.
9. GATE - Graduate Aptitude Test In EngineeringThis all india examination tests . The engineering students appear the examination on their knowledge of engineering and various fields of science.The GATE score opens doors for post graduate studies in the field of science to prestigious universities . Because gate is held jointly by the Indian Institute Of Science and the seven IIT's in the country. The exam consists of a single paper lasting for three hours where a student has to answer both MCQ's and numerical . From 2014 , keeping in mind the students convenience. The tests will be now carried out online where questions are arranged in a random sequence. the GATE score is valid for two years from the time the results are announced.
8. GAOKAO or NCEE - National College Entrance Exam
7. JEE - Joint Entrance Examination
6. UPSC - Union Public Service Commission
4. GRE - Graduate Record Examination
3. CFA :- Chartered Financial Analyst
2. All Souls Price Fellowship Examination
1. Master Sommelier Diploma Examination
times before getting selected. Most of the students pass the first two sections and fail badly in the third one and thus have to repeat that section again next year.