RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019: Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced Bumper Recruitment to Graduate and Undergraduate posts in the Non-Technical Popular Category. Under this, appointments will be made for a total of 35,277 posts.
RRB NTPC 35277 VacanciesRailway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced Bumper Recruitment to Graduate and Undergraduate posts in the Non-Technical Popular Category. Under this, appointments will be made for a total of 35,277 posts. These include various posts including junior clerks, accounts clerk short typist, junior timekeeper, trainee clerk, ticket clerk, traffic assistant and goods guards. In order to fill these posts, the Board has issued detailed information and sought applications from qualified candidates. Interested candidates can apply online for these positions. The last date for applying is March 31, 2019. For more information regarding vacant positions, qualifications and application process, read below:
There are two types of vacancies - RRB NTPC Under Graduates Posts and RRB NTPC Graduates Posts. The details of the post-graduate posts for the 12th pass are as follows:
Details of RRB NTPC Undergraduates Posts:Total posts: 10628 (Classification of vacancies according to posts)
Junior Clerk Short Typist, Position: 4,319
Accounts clerk short typist, rank: 760
Junior Time Keeper, Position: 17
Trance Clerk, Position: 592
Salary (the above four terms): Rs 19,900
Commercial Low Ticket Clerk, Position: 4,940
Salary: Rs 21,700
Educational Qualification (above-mentioned position): XII or equivalent examination should be passed from recognized school/board.
Age limit: minimum 18 and maximum of 30 years.
Related Article: RRB NTPC 10+2 And Graduate Level Various Post recruitment 2019
Details of RRB NTPC Graduates Posts:Total posts: 24,649 (Classification of vacancies according to posts)
Traffic Assistant, Position: 88
Salary: Rs 25,500
Goods Guards, rank: 5,748
Senior Commercial Low Ticket Clerk, Position: 5,638
Junior Account Assistant Short Typist, Position: 3,164
Senior timekeeper, rank: 14
Salary (the above four posts): Rs. 29,200
Commercial Prentice, post: 259
Stationmaster, rank: 6,865
Salary (two terms mentioned above): 35,400 rupees
Educational Qualification (above-mentioned position): Bachelor degree in any subject from recognized university/institution.
Age limit: minimum 18 and maximum of 33 years.
Age Qualification, Discount Rules:- Age will be calculated on 01 July 2019.
- Maximum age for SC / ST candidates will be 5 years and OBC candidates will be given 3 years' exemption.
- There is a provision of 10 years relaxation in age limit for disabled candidates.
Candidates will have to enter the name, father's name and date of birth as in their high school certificate.
Pay ScaleThe salary for these posts will be based on the seventh pay scale.
Selection Process:- For all posts, there will be CBT (CBT 1 and CBT2) in 2 stages and thereafter will be a skill test.
- For Traffic Assistant and station master posts there will be Computer Based Aptitude Test in Skill Test.
- There will be a typing skill test for junior clerk short typist, junior timekeeper, accounts clerk short typist, senior clerk short typist, junior accounts short typist, senior timekeeper.
- Candidate can appear in CBT 2 if he qualified in CBT 1. Skill test will be of the candidate who will pass in CBT 2. 8 times the total vacancies for the Skill test will be called.
- After all this, there will be document verification (DV) and medical test. Document verification (DV) and medical test will be the last stage of the selection process.
Final SelectionBased on the above steps, the basis of the merit list will be made.
Exam Pattern ( First Stage CBT )- The first stage CBT examination will be of 100 marks. It has 40 marks of General Awareness, 30 marks for Mathematics and 30 marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- Candidates who passed the first stage of CBT will be invited for the second stage.
Exam Pattern ( Second Stage CBT )The second stage of the CBT examination will be of 120 marks. It includes 50 for General Awareness, 35 for Mathematics and 35 marks for General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- A total of 90-90 minutes has been fixed for both stages examinations. The limit for disabled candidates will be 120 minutes.
- Multiple choice questions will be asked in the examination and during this time the negative marking system will be implemented.
- If there is a wrong answer to the question, one-third marks will be deducted.
- Typing skill test for candidates applying for posts in clerk, account assistant, typist.
- Passed shortlisted candidates will be called for certification verification in Computer Best Examination.
- Candidates must complete the prescribed Medical Standards according to the posts.
Application FeesCandidates of general category will have to pay Rs. 500 for the application fee and Rs. 250 for reserved category candidates. After joining the first stage of the CBT exam, the candidates of the general category will be billed after deducting the bank charges and returning 400 rupees. At the same time, the reserved category candidates and women candidates will be deducted from the balance of 250 rupees by cutting bank charges and refunding the balance.
Payment method- Fees can be paid through both online or offline.
- Online payment will be made through debit card/ debit card / net banking or through UPI.
- Offline payment through SBI Invoice should be done at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).