Overview Of CBSE Class 10th Result 2018Around 16,38,420 registration of students has counted for the Class 10th examination conducted by CBSE. The exams were held at 4,453 centers across India and 78 centers outside India. Out of 16,38,420 students 16,24,682 students has appeared for examination and 140,85,94 students has passed in CBSE Class 10th 2018 examination . Around 11,86,306 registration of students has counted for Class 12th examination conducted by CBSE. The exams were held at 4,138 centers in India and 71 centers outside the country.
Related Article :- CBSE Declared Class 12th Result , Meghna Shrivastava Become Topper
Top Four ToppersThis Class 10th students performed better than Class 12th students .Four students are tied up at 499 marks out of 500 marks .These four toppers are as follows :-
• Prakhar Mittal from DPS Gurgaon scored 499 marks out of 500.
• Rimzhim Agarwal from R P Public School, Bijnor scored 499 marks out of 500.
• Nandini Garg from Scottish International School, Shamli scored 499 marks out of 500.
• Sreelakshmi G from Bhavan’s Vidyalaya, Cochin scored 499 marks out of 500.
While seven students secured the second position with 498 marks, 14 students bagged the third spot with a score of 497.
Related Article:- Good News For CBSE Class 10th Students: Students Will Get 2 Marks As Compensation
Region - wise Pass PercentageIf we discuss about region - wise pass percentage , three states Thiruvananthapuram , Chennai and Ajmer are top three regions with greater pass percentage . The pass percentage of these regions are as follows :-
• In Thiruvananthapuram, total 99.60 percent students passed in CBSE Class 10th result 2018.
• In Chennai, total 97.37 percent students passed in CBSE Class 10th result 2018.
• In Ajmer, total 91.86 percent students passed in CBSE Class 10th result 2018.
While in Delhi total 286660 students appeared for CBSE Class 10th examination and out of 286660 students 225361 . Hence the pass percentage of Delhi region is 78.62 %.
Institutions - wise Pass PercentageIf we discuss about institutions - wise pass percentage , the pass percentage of following institutions are as follows :-
• Total 97.31 percent students are passed from JVN .
• Total 95.96 percent students are passed from KVS.
• Total 89.49 percent students are passed from other independent institutions.
• Total 86.43 percent students are passed from CTSA .
• Total 73.46 percent students are passed from Government Aided institutions.
• Total 63.97 percent students are passed from Government institutions.
Performance of Differently abled candidates (class X) 2018• Total No. of students appeared for CBSE Class 10th Examination - 3760
• Total No. of students passed in CBSE Class 10th Examination - 3480
• Total Pass percentage of students in CBSE Class 10th Examination - 92.55%.
Related Article:- CBSE Issued Sports Guidelines And Said Sports Period Is Mandatory
List of Toppers 2018 in differently-abled category (Top 3 Positions)• Anushka Panda, from Suncity, Gurgaon scored 489 marks in CBSE Class 10th Examination.
• Sanya Gandhi, from Uttam School, Gzb scored 489 marks in CBSE Class 10th Examination.
• Somya Deep Pradhan, from Jnv Dhanpur, Orissa scored 489 marks in CBSE Class 10th Examination.
How To Check And Download CBSE Class 10th 2018 ResultStudents can check and download their result via online internet connection as well as offline .Students should keep their admit card in hand to log in to the result portal. While students can check their result online, offline options are available this year.Steps To
Download Result Via Internet Connection
◆ First of all, open a browser on your device and search for official website CBSE Board result on the browser or click on the link given below:-
◆ Now, tap on option with your class result as displayed on the page as follows:-
● CBSE - Class X Examination Result 2018
◆ After taping on your class result. A page with a forum will appear, fill your details as asked on forum and tap submit button.
◆ Finally, your result will appear to check it and download it for future reference.
Steps To Get Result Via SMS
◆ Students can also access the CBSE Class 12th results from apps like Umang and SMS organizer.
◆ To get result via sms type CBSE10 <space> and type roll number <space> and type sch no. <space> and type center no and send it to (mobile no) 7738299899 .
This year, the students of CBSE board can also get their Class XII digital mark sheets in DigiLocker at - digilocker.gov.in - which can be accessed on mobile phones on Android and iOS platforms.
The CBSE also announced a tele-counseling service to help students get over the post-result anxiety. This helpline can be accessed by dialing 1800 11 8004 between 8 am and 10 pm all days from anywhere in the country. The IVR numbers to check the results are 24300699. For local Delhi users 011 - 24300699.
The CBSE has released the sample papers for the students at the official website cbse.nic.in. The CBSE Class 10, 12 Board Exams timetable was released on the official website cbse.nic.in. In the last academic session, the CBSE Board Exams were postponed by a week due to the elections in Uttar Pradesh, Punjab, Goa, Manipur, and Uttarakhand. The exams began on March 9, 2017.